Friday, August 4, 2017

Becoming A Paramedic Topics

Hi! Welcome to Becoming a Paramedic! This is a site about my life and how I am becoming a Paramedic. It is my goal to share the dark and the light of EMS. I want to share the funny stories between EMS, Firefighters, and Police. I hope to share topics that will make future Paramedics think and share insight on the topic.

The life of a Paramedic can be rough. We have seen this on Youtube and the other reality television shows on the major networks. The life of EMS is what you make it. It is my hope that my readers learn to enjoy what they do and become a productive member of the Emergency Medical System.

Some of the topics that I will be covering is:
Health
EMT Training
Paramedic Training
Avoiding LODD Line Of Duty Deaths
Career Advice for all public servants 
That horrible demon PTSD

So I hope that you enjoy reading Becoming A Paramedic

No comments:

Post a Comment